Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) JW Lees & Co (Brewers Ltd.)
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your entries and submissions detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner of a lucky draw competition will be the entrant picked at random by a third party. The winner of a ‘talent’ competition will be the entrant agreed by a panel of judges.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and JW Lees reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail (or by post). The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to JW Lees Competitions, Marketing, Greengate Brewery, Middleton Junction, M24 2AX after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as JW Lees may require.
- The panel of judges for a talent competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team and a relevant independent judge.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by JW Lees & Co (Brewers) Ltd, Greengate Brewery, Middleton Junction, Greater Manchester, M24 2AX
- JW Lees reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. JW Lees may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- JW Lees will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Wine Dine & Duvet Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Cannot be used for against any regular meal or food.
- Only valid in JW Lees Managed Houses www.jwlees.co.uk/locations.
- 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Wine, Dine & Duvet package offer minimum two people to receive offer.
- Cannot be used over Christmas, or bank holidays.
- JW Lees retains the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Room Booking Terms & Conditions
You can view our terms and conditions here.